Monday, January 3, 2011

Strange Sighting at AUTEC Base - Andros


Email received from Oscar Garza:

"I lived on the AUTEC Site 1 base from 1979 to 1984 since my Dad was stationed there for Naval duty.

One night I was hanging out at the south beach across from the south jetty on AUTEC with several other kids when something unbelievable happened!!

It was extremely dark that night (no moon). You could not see your hands in front of your face. I was facing away from the beach talking with one of my friends when it happpened. The whole beach lite up as it was day time.

I turned quickly and could see everything in harbor including sailboats, jetties, etc as if it was the middle of the day. Everyone just awed when we saw it racing across the sky. It was a large circular object bright as a little sun. The object appeared to be miles south of base within seconds. The object then broke up into three to four pieces and disappeared. Once again it was pitch black.

I would guess this whole incident happened less than 30 seconds.

I also had a couple other strange things happen near AUTEC during that time frame. If you are interested, please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Oscar "O-man" Garza."



WebMaster @ Bahamas UFO Files:

Thank you Mr. Garza and yes we will be happy to receive any more experiences you have to offer.